Jobs Indonesia NEO FUSION INDONESIA, PT
PT. Neo-Fusion Indonesia (NFI) was established in 2003. Since its birth, NFI has achieved several key milestones in establishing itself as a prominent Value Added Service solution provider in Indonesia. NFI has established a solid partnership with global solution providers, deploying unique and comprehensive solution to the telecomunication operators in Indonesia. Some of the successful solution that NFI has implemented include: 3G Value Added Services, Wireless Service Platform, Real-time Billing System, and many other unique solutions.
Indonesia Vacancy Senior J2EE and J2ME (and Blackberry, Android) Software Engineer
Dimension & Scope :
The Senior Software Engineer will work with team members and clients in providing technical solution for develop service platforms, integration, interfacing & Migration of legacy data. The position exist also to fulfill technical solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical solution by prototyping and developing service platforms, data collection tools, loading data scripts, mediation and interfaces.
- Coordination & implementation (i.e. data collection tools , loading scripts & mediation and interfaces)
- Data base management.
- Interact with both customers and internal resources to verify business, functional, and technical needs while at client site
- Work with manager to determinate engagement commitments and works streams
- Comply all activities to Programmer Methodologies
- Work collaboratively within matrixed organization
Education & Professional Background:
1. Bachelor Degree (S1) in related field
2. Minimum of 5 years in related experienced
- Able to describe and identify tools or mediation to be develop for integrating/migrate from/to legacy & multiple systems.
- Strong technical developments skills Java J2SE, J2ME, PLSQL. Blackberry experience is a MUST, and Android experience is a definite advantage.
- Experienced in Blackberry J2ME application is a must.
- Comfort in tight schedule situations.
- Strong Knowledge of Java & database technology, including Oracle and familiarity with UNIX and MS-SQL.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Development experience is required.
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please send your application letter, comprehensive resume with a recent photograph by using Quick Apply button below, for non member you can also use Quick Apply button below