Jobs Indonesia MITRAIS, PT
Mitrais is a long established Asia Pacific company specializing in Software Development, Mining Solutions and Medical Information Systems.
We are looking for a Medical System Product QA Consultant to join our MMS Product Management and Consulting team.
MMS is a comprehensive hospital information system integrating clinical with administrative and operational & business management processes within the hospital / health care facility operation.
You will be responsible in:
- Functional design of the product.
- Performing Functional Quality Assurance during the development cycle of the Mitrais Medical Suite (MMS) products with primary scope in business process and some level of technical aspects. Process domain includes administrative, clinical, operational & business management (e.g. finance, HR, payroll, inventory).
- Becoming the product specialist and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Providing internal consulting on Product and its Quality Assurance during implementation of the products at the Client’s site.
- Providing systems training – internally and externally.
Indonesia Vacancy IT - Medical System Product QA Consultant
Specific Requirement for the position:
- Candidates with IT education background who have personal interest in working in product development and/or business consulting are preferred.
- Experience in performing Functional Quality Assurance for a software product.
- The ideal candidate should have technical background and 2 plus years experience in implementing a Hospital Information System or Financial / Back Office system.
- Experience in working with an end-to-end integrated business solution systems, particularly a hospital information system, is a significant advantage.
- Deep understanding of the business function, process, and value in a hospital or health care facility is critical.
- Good technical aptitude and ability to understand multiple technical aspects of a business solution / application.
General Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable University with GPA of 3 or above.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner and detail oriented.
- Proficient in utilizing computer systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good English proficiency.
General Conditions for the position:
- Positions are based at our head office in Bali.
- Competitive Salary.
- All promotions are based on merit and are based on our Competency System.
- Opportunity for travel to Client sites in Indonesia and overseas.
- Attractive Relocation Allowance as well as Annual Return Airfares will be provided.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.
Please note that we will only accept online applications at:
(Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified)