JOBS INDONESIA GAMELOFT, Co. Ltd
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobiles phones, smart phones and downloadable games for consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field and is recognized by its peers and its clients for the quality of its games.
Following its strategy of constantly delivering top games to players worldwide, Gameloft is now hiring:
INDONESIA VACANCY IT& DWSIGN - 3D Graphic Artist (Code: IND-3DA) Indonesia - Yogyakarta
As a member of graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of modeling characters and 3D backgrounds (low resolution) and creating textures (adapted for low resolution).
- Video game enthusiast;
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy and motion;
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (relief, lighting, composition, perspective, colors, etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS MAX (experience in Character Studio) and Photoshop;
- Excellent knowledge in textures, texturing and painting is a plus (ZBrush, etc.);
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomous, responsible and well-organized;
- Open-minded and knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.);
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied arts, multimedia.
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video games with state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices;
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide;
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses etc.) and other fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to the company;
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
If your skills set and interests align with the position then “Get in the Game”!
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to:
Code : IND-3DA