PRIMA SARANA SOLUSI, PT
PT. PrimaSarana Solusi is an IT distributor company, focusing in providing Transmission,Network, IP Phone, Video Conference, Billing System and Security Solutions to the Indonesia market.We are distributor of Exinda Networks, NexG Router UTM, Inpeta Networks, Obsidian Billing system, Netsweeper, QNO Router and Switch, SIAEMIC Radio Transmission Microwave
We are Fast Growing IT Company in Indonesia. To support our expansion and company growth, currently seeking for dynamic individuals who are committed to quality, client satisfaction, innovative and creative thinking and result oriented
We are opening a Job Vacancy and inviting an outstanding people to contribute and participate in the rapid growth of the company for the following position:
IT CHANNEL SALES MANAGER
* Hold Bachelor Degree, preferably from IT/Electro/Computer Science disciplines
* At least 6 - 8 years sales/channel experience in Networking/Security/Communication/Solution products/projects
* Experience in marketing IT products and solutions
* Able to work in team, under pressure and tight deadline
* Self motivated and aggressive
* Good communications and writing skill in Indonesian and English
* Dynamic and matured person who is self-driven and independent.
* Proven track record of success selling in the Banking/Industrial/Oil&Gas/Government sector.
* Progressive direct and channel sales management experience in the Banking/Industrial/Oil&Gas/Government sector.
* The ideal candidate has a strong track record of building and maintaining channel relationships at the executive and sales leadership positions within the assigned resellers/channels partners.
* Strategic selling skills, technical acumen, the ability to work through various channels, the ability to partner effectively with the direct sales force, and excellent presentation skills are required for this position.
* Reporting directly to the Director.
* The successful individual will meet and exceed revenue of products and management objectives by successfully establishing and managing focused partners which include acquiring / developing partners.
* Coordinate and develop the company local sales and marketing activities.
* Develop the product sales revenue pipeline via reseller/channel partnerships.
* Recruit partners to join partner programs.
* Maximize partner-based revenue contributions in each focused partner.
* Develop relationships with reseller/channel to obtain leads and undertake joint marketing and sales activities.
* Provide guidance and leadership to assigned region and their management
* Develop-execute sales plans (target, strategy, performance measurement; tactics, daily management).
* Aggressively develop-manage strategic accounts & build strong relationship by consultative approach.
* Able to persuasively communicate our capabilities in various products/services to result in business deals.
* Highly skillful in business presentation, sales negotiation & influencing clients.
* Proven sales track record & able to work to a target Quoterly
* In depth working knowledge of networking solution, especially Cisco,Riverbed,Bluecoat,Checkpoint
We will offer you:
* Fix Salary
* Competitive benefits
* Dynamic environment
* Career Path
Please submit a comprehensive CV, current and expected salary, details and recent photograph (with position on the subject) To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check also: Job Career