PRASADHA PAMUNAH LIMBAH INDUSTRI, PT
JOB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We are a leading environmental services in Asia, operated since 1994 at Indonesia for integrated hazardous waste treatment and disposal facility. We are also developing our business line to industrial non hazardous waste solid and liquid.
Currently we are looking for :
Skills Required & Responsibilities :
The job purpose of Database Administrator are to manage all company databases & reporting in terms of accuracy, efficiency, maintenance and development. Essentially administrate the new corporate database LIMS SQL software, control access to the global company information, ensuring that it is updated accurately and on-schedule to support the functional area end-user requirements and enhancements.
Database Administrator will advance to managerial level and leadership positions to manage locally the IT PPLi team. He will report directly to the Regional Manager & Financial Controller.
* Male (age min 35 years old), a graduate degree is a pre-requisite for this database jobs.
* Prior relevant experience of min 5 years in laboratory information management system, preferably in waste management or in the petrochemical industry will be appreciated.
* Must be very organized and have strong managerial & leadership skill.
* Detail oriented, excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize and multitask. Proven analytical skills.
* Must have ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement.
* Must have a strong general SQL query knowledge and maintaining SQL database as well as a good Crystal Report skills.
* Should be able to communicate well in English and Bahasa, verbally and in writing.
* Works well inter-departmentally & possesses great interpersonal skills.
* Good understanding on the various workflows of the operation, lab process and functionalities of the system.
* Knowledge on building general Crystal Report templates, Excel & Word Macros.
* Flexibility, positive attitude, passion for knowledge, looking for a career in IT Management.
* Assist in defining, enhancing and administering training program and perform training as required.
* Support & supervising the local IT team in terms of planning priorities, task list, daily schedule and duties.
* May lead and co-ordinate teams in the development and implementation of IT policies & SOP standards.
* Represent functional area as an SME to the LIMS Analyst Group.
* Perform analysis and assist in additional duties as directed by the LIMS Application Manager.
Please send your application letter, CV and one of your recent photograph (passport size) at the latest on March 13, 2011, to :
PT. PRASADHA PAMUNAH LIMBAH INDUSTRI (PPLi)
Jl. Raya Narogong – Desa Nambo
PO Box 18
Cileungsi, Gn. Putri – Bogor 16820
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check also: Job Vacancy