Monroe Consulting Group
Training and Performance Support Lead
Are you ready to put yourself to the test on business' biggest challenges? Do you want to start a job career in an environment where the bar is raised every day and high performance is just the entry ticket? Think you're up to it?
Our client is one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services for management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, and is currently inviting potential individual to fill-in the following position:
As Training and Performance Support Lead you will lead all aspects of designing, developing and implementing a training and performance support solution.
Technical skills and experiences desired:
* Change management
* Change strategy
* Workforce planning
* Communication planning & Delivery
* Training and Performance Support design and development
* Capability & Skills assessment
Key responsibilities include:
* Work with the customer and end users to define and review all training, performance support, and organization design requirements, goals, and strategies.
* Design role, job, team, based on the changes in the processes and application.
* Design the training and performance support standards and deliverables.
* Review the training, performance support, and organization design deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and traceability to requirements.
* Manage the training, performance support, and organization analysis, design, and build effort.
* Ensure that the Developers responsible for developing any technical architectures or applications for the training and performance support products thoroughly understand the requirements and designs.
* Build and test the training or performance support products
* Manage the training conduct
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training and education, and recommend improvements.
* Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues that may affect other areas of the project.
* Work with client HR organization to transition people to the new organization structure.
Professional Skill Requirements
* Relevant experience in large scale IT system integration project would be beneficial
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* 4-6 years of relevant experience
* Deep understanding on local culture and working environment
* Recognized University Degree
* Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
For further information, please check job vacancy