Jobs Indonesia Flight Focus Pte Ltd
Flight Focus Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based technology and systems engineering company, specialising in the design, development and production of high-quality avionic for airborne or simulator use. Currently we are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, results oriented and innovative person to fill the role of IT Support to be placed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Indonesia Vacancy IT - IT Support (Location: Jakarta)
- Provide 24x7 technical support to attend to any customer reports from customer service.
- To identify the technical problem reported from customer service at the time of incident and to liaise with Customer Service about the status of reported incident.
- Assist Customer Service to generate daily required reports.
- Execute deployment of the Flight Focus Application including Ground and Airborne systems.
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools for Flight Focus Application system, e.g. Ground System, Flight Planning System, Flight Following System.
- Upgrade Flight Focus application system and maintain Flight Focus application system Log file.
- Female preferable.
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering related discipline.
- Certified in Linux administration will be an advantage.
- Certified in Database administration will be an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT Support related function in a medium enterprise.
- Experience working in regional operation will be an advantage.
The incumbent should have
- Good knowledge in Linux Operating Syste.
- Good knowledge in Virtual Machine Syste.
- Proficient in Python Scripting Language (added advantage).
- Excellent skill to use command line too.
- Excellent skill to create and maintaining scrip.
- Demonstrate the ability to self motivate, dependable, reliable and mature.
- Excellent communication skill both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate in English is a MUST.
If you have what it takes, please submit your CV together with a comprehensive description of your experience, particularly those related to the Position Requirements and Principal Duties to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply from HERE