Latest Job Vacancy
PETRO DATA SISTEM, PT
Petrodata System is an Information Technology Services Company delivering business solutions to its clients, with a strong focus on the energy industry. Founded with the vision as digital oilfield enabler, Petrodata System offers a full range of IT services and operation management for the sub-surface, surface and business area of the industry. Today, Petrodata delivers a broad portfolio of information technology services and outsourcing services to clients in energy industry, but not to limit to the other industries as well.
Our portfolio is built around innovative offerings in application service provisioning email and internet access services, application maintenance and development, and infrastructure, including desktop services, hosting, co-location, storage and networking. We are in the process to adopt IT Infrastructure Library in the area of Service Delivery and Service Support to ensure high-quality, cost-competitive services. This enables our client to respond quickly to changing market dynamics and increase their competitiveness.
Visit our website for more details : http://www.petrodata-system.com
Now, we are seeking qualified candidates to join our team as :
* Male, age max 30 years old, fresh graduates are more than welcome to apply.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Proficient in English both oral and written.
* Willing to Work Overtime.
* Problem-solving & Critical Thinking.
* Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Hard worker and great team work.
* Analytical and detail-oriented.
* High motivation, loyal, honest, independent and possesses positive mindset
* Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
* Strong PC and peripheral skills, experiences on troubleshooting of hardware, software and networking.
* Having knowledge on web, programming, Linux/Mac OS, database, server product and update knowledge with the latest gadget will be an advantage.
If you are up to the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the "ORCL PROG" in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org